06 February. 2023
CYENS Centre of Excellence would like to give an internship opportunity to a student who is passionate about creating an engaging workforce and is interested in pursuing a professional career in the IT field after graduating.
As an IT Intern you will have the opportunity to be exposed to the technologies in the IT Environment. We like to challenge the way we do things, and we are always open to new insights and explore different perspectives to improve the overall experience for our employees at CYENS.
The IT department at CYENS consists of an IT Manager and one IT Officer. The center employs approx. 140 people.
The Intern will be involved in the below tasks:
- Networks/Firewall Security day-to-day
- User management Support
- Virtualization of servers
- Office 365 Administration
- Enroll and provision IT Equipment.
- Assist the IT Dept with day-to-day support issues
- Setup a new IT Management system to provision and manage Centre’s IT Devices.
Applicants must be able to work in CYENS’ premises* in Nicosia and must be either:
HOW TO APPLY
- Undergraduate students (BA, BSc);
- Post-Graduate students (MA, MSc and PhD);
- Early career individuals (who have graduated from university within the two years)
- For non-EU applicants an entry visa and/or work permit may be required
Applicants should submit
the following items via Application: IT Support Internship:
1) A short statement of interest (max. 300 words) describing any relevant experience and indicate the internship you are appying for
2) A Curriculum Vitae
3) Transcripts of coursework
4) Contact information
5) Availability dates