30 December. 2019
Chatbots Enhance Personalised European Healthcare (CEPEH)
In December, RISE visited Nottingham where the Chatbots Enhance Personalised European Healthcare (CEPEH)
Short-term joint staff training event took place.
Once any administration or organizational issues were cleared, the focus was on the activities related to the project. The C1-Training Event prepared participants for the practical elements of co-design and implementation of Chatbots. The combination of both theoretical and hands-on training made the session that much more valuable.
The training was for both technical and non-technical people, hence, the trainees ranged from staff, academics, clinical skills experts, learning technologists and IT specialists.
The Learning Objectives of the training were:
1. Demonstration for understanding of the co-design methodologies for Open Education Resources (OER) with emphasis on the ASPIRE framework,
2. Demonstration of knowledge of the user-centre development approach,
3. Organisation for participatory workshops with stakeholders in order to enable the co-design and user-centre approaches,
4. Transfer workshops outcomes into formal specifications for chatbots development,
5. Understand what a chatbot is,
6. Understand the pedagogical value of each Reusable Learning Object (RLO) in regards with Bloom’s taxonomy and chatbot type,
7. Demonstration of understanding of software development, artificial intelligence behind chatbots and relevant tools for chatbot applications.
Next step on the RISE agenda is to work on intellectual outputs relating chatbots co-design and implementation.